Following the press conference on Friday 15 October, the NSW Government advised that from the Monday after NSW hits the 80% double-dose vaccination target, forecasted to be Monday 18 October, the following further ease-of-restrictions will apply.
- No customer limit for personal services (including hairdressers, spas, beauty and nail salons tattoo and massage services), 1 person per 4sqm density limits apply
- The requirement to be seated while drinking indoors removed, dancing permitted indoors and outdoors
- Entertainment facilities (including cinemas and theatres) reopen with density limit or 75% fixed seated capacity
- Masks no longer required in office buildings (unvaccinated people must still wear a mask in the office)
For more information on reopening guidelines, please visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/freedoms-for-fully-vaccinated-people
The NSW Department of Health have advised that a person/s has attended Warrawong Plaza Shopping Centre and has subsequently tested positive for COVID-19.
The person/s has attended the following tenant at the nominated date and time:
- Big W: Monday 11 October, 12:45pm – 1:15pm
- Target: Monday 11 October, 11:30am – 12:40pm
- Commonwealth Bank: Friday 8 October, 1:30pm – 1:40pm
Anyone who attended these venues at the dates and times specified is a casual contact and must get tested and self-isolate until they receive a negative result. You should continue to monitor for symptoms and if any symptoms occur, get tested again. Information regarding casual contact requirements can be found at: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/factsheets/Factsheets/casual-contacts.pdf