Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on 04/11/19 and ends at 5:30pm AEST on 22/11/19 or whilst the number of gifts at the participating centre lasts, whichever occurs first (“Claim Period”).
2. The “Promoter” is Swordfish Australian Sub TC Pty Ltd (in its capacity as The Trustee for Warrawong Trust ABN 13 827 578 007)
3. Instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. To claim your free collapsible picnic hamper, customers must follow the instructions outlined below.
4. Participating stores include Country Grocer, Fish Feast and Specialty stores. Excludes major retailers including Aldi, Coles, Big W, Target, Rebel, Cotton On, Lincraft, Best & Less, JB Hi-Fi & TK Maxx.
5. Spend $100 or more at any of the Participating retailers in any single day during the Claim Period at the Participating Centre. For clarity, the Qualifying Spend can be made by multiple purchases at multiple Participating Retailers at the Participating Centres, however, all purchases must be made on the same one (1) day, during the Promotion Period;
6. Present their own original valid receipt(s) recording the Qualifying Spend (which must specify the store and date/time of purchase(s)) 3 days after initial purchase as making the Qualifying Spend to the Warrawong Plaza Concierge Desk. Receipts cannot be claimed on the weekend. Receipt(s) stating purchase on the weekend.
7. There is a limit of one voucher per person, per store, per day, and is not to be used in-conjunction with any other offer.
8. The offer is valid only while stocks last. The promotion is capped at 500 free collapsible picnic hampers in total.
9. Entry is only open to residents of New South Wales. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and retailers within Warrawong Plaza and the retailers’ employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any person.
11. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen vouchers once they are claimed and the voucher is not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion where circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control prevent the Promoter from providing the offer.
13. Should the Promoter cancel the Promotion the Promoter will:
14. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of using the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.
1. In order to conduct this Promotion, the Promoters needs to collect personal information about each claimant and may for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, gift suppliers and regulatory authorities.
2. Participation in the Promotion is conditional on providing this information. It is a condition of claiming a gift that the claimant agrees to being entered into the Warrawong Plaza database.
Be the first to receive our latest news and offers when you join our E-News mailing list.X
Tell us more about yourself so we can send you the most relevant news and offers.X
Great! Thanks for sending your information. Be sure to check your inbox.